Transwestern’s Mid-Atlantic Multifamily Group, led by Co-Directors Dean Sigmon and Robin Williams, remains one of the most active real estate services firm in the Mid-Atlantic Region. Our team serves the multifamily investment community by providing strong local knowledge and significant transactional experience with the goal of maximizing the sale proceeds of our clients’ investments and facilitating well-executed transactions. Transwestern’s Mid-Atlantic Multifamily Group has brokered the sale of more than 90,000 residential units for a combined sales volume of $8+ Billion. This unprecedented level of activity is the work product of our experienced and knowledgeable multifamily specialists.
- EXPERIENCE to work through complex issues in underwriting, deal structure, financial engineering, market analysis, due diligence and contract negotiations.
- UNDERSTANDING of the wide-variety of multifamily product types ranging from core product to value-add and the unique aspects attributed to each.
- UNPARALLELED ACCESS to market data and trend forecasting, through Transwestern’s research affiliate, Delta Associates, allows us to assist our clients in making sound and informed investment decisions.
- HANDS-ON approach to transaction management.
- DIRECT INVOLVEMENT from team leaders. Co-Directors Dean Sigmon and Robin Williams are directly involved with all aspect of the transaction process.
Presenting a track record that instills confidence, the Transwestern Mid-Atlantic Multifamily Group maintains a consistent, active presence in the market; staying abreast of the constantly changing dynamics of ownership and capital. We work to provide our clients the highest level of service, market knowledge and resources. Through our customized approach to Investment Sales we are able to fulfill our mission of exceeding our client’s expectations with this unique combination of resources, service and experience.
Transwestern's seamless regional platform broadens the team's capabilities to provide unparalleled service and market knowledge to multifamily investors throughout the Mid-Atlantic.